August 22, 2009

Rojakss...

I've been asked by a friend to update my blog.. okkei dear.. but it juz a simple one yek..heheh since now i'm quite bz with my research, try to write some publication, i prefer to upload pix on my fb rather than thinking sentence to write in my blog.. yeah baby..thatz the MAIN reason why lately i'm bit lazy to update it...


Alhamdulillah my life getting better now..even though there was some upside down, extremely tired to do house chores, handle precious yg semakin active ittew.... but i manage to continue my study bit by bit... i try to fully utilized my time to study when my mum around to look after precious.
Talking bout precious...Precious is a wonderful boy... In his 11 months old, manage to lunging forward, crawling and standing at one shot!! He also had 4 cute lil' teeths... he'll clap his hand when listen to the song esp Thomas & friends song! He knows to wave good bye, and yess he likes to make yoga action!!

funny rayyan!! :D

Last week we went for a studio shoot with our closed family friend.. It was such a good time seeing & looking our little angles acting & posing on the camera.. I've uploaded the pixs on my fb... however these two pixs were my fav shots among all...



our family pix

&

my precious....

As for my pregnancy matter, Alhamdulillah everything goes well & we're going to have another BOYYY!!!!! yeeaahhaa... my collection of heroes...

Thats all for now... before i jot off...I would like to wish all my muslim reader Selamat Menyambut Ramadhan al Mubarak...


Alhamdulillah kite masih berpeluang untuk menyambutnya sekali lagi pada tahun ini & semoga amal ibadah kite akan lebih baik daripada tahun yg lepas... Mohon maaf dari saya, hubby & precious sekiranya ada salah & silap samada disengajakan atau tidak...
Till then..Muah! muah!

4 comments:

noris said...

salam ramadhan buat awak sekeluarga jg... 0-0 ye wak?

i am me said...

another boy!! so nice! rayyan ada geng la nanti. congrats beb. n happy ramadhan to you n your family too.

fabulous said...

hikhik...having a studio shoot is fun! and the end results is so much great!

yeah we are powerful kan...thing will turn out great if we take control, & not letting our brain to take control...no?

miSs inTerpReted said...

yeay...another boy...congrats.

get ready for a hectic life ahead. tapi best okeii... :)