December 22, 2010

My Love Dont Cost A Thing

Heard the song this morning by J LO... teringat semalam hubby ckp die minta maaf if what his gain not enough to pleasure me & the kids.. I was soo touched... seriously i xpenah merungut (okkeilar kekadang ade jugak mintak2 barang..hehehe) dengan segala rezeki yg ade.. I believe in Allah..and i believe wateva we get from Him is the best for all of us.. so far kami xpenah kehabisan makanan..kami tidak merempat ..tempat tinggal kami sempurna..Alhamdulillah rezeki senantiasa ade... kesihatan yg baik utk kami & anak anak...anak anak membesar dgn sempurna.. keluarga & kawan senantiasa menggembirakan kami.. so ape lg yg saye mahu...? this is the happiness i always wanted..U, ME & the KIDS...
So Faizal dearie...
No matter how much u gain it doesnt really matter... u know i will alwiz be there with u.. we shall go thru everything together no matter how hard it is.. I Love U so much dear... and REMEBER: my Love dont Cost a Thing!!!

Till then..muah! muah!

2 comments:

Oyis said...

kita nak menzahirkan ketidakpuasan dgn apa yg faizal gain. sket sgt. cuba la gain byk2 sket mcm org lain, baru la best. suruh dia GAIN WEIGHT lebih sket eh tahun dpn. asyik slim dari dulu, berbulu i hehehe... jgn mareeeee.... :P

i like this entry sebenarnya. mmg bole relate sgt2, especially now! love u yzma n family...!

Unknown said...

Hey I remember what u said to me "ppl don't ask how much u make, they will ask how many children u hav" hehe

Nice post. Meaningful.

U know what, I learnt valuable things these afew years...I tot I can only be satisfied n happy with materials...money=power=success..well that's before we came tumbling down...then I realised there r other things that matter most..alhamdulillah

Thanks for being there with us throughout this journey..life cudnt be merrier without u, faizal, rayyan, hadif company :)