July 28, 2008

Happy 28th Birthday to ME!!!



yess.. 2day is my 28th birthday... would like to say a bunch of thanks for all my dear friends & family member who still remember my bday & wished me..
well 2day i'm 28 years old and 33rd weeks of pregnancy.. Only few weeks to go for delivering my precious baby.. Thus i would like to take this oppurtunity to ask for forgiveness to all my friends and family.. please pray for me & baby..Hopefully everything will go smooth without any complication..
Just want u to know that I LOVE u guys so so much..
Till then..muah! muah!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Bday Yzma !

Kapasa said...

Such a beautiful cake . its gorgeous !! Pls dont tell me u baked that !! if u did, omigod congatulations.. u have finally discovered the artist in you.. by the way.. happy birthday darling... love always

Nabil said...

Heppi BELATED BESDAY ^_^

Semoga semua wish come true ^_^

Anonymous said...

happy birthday iezma....


muahsss

yzmahoney said...

nik: cake ini gambo aku amik dr internet jer..hehehe

meeha & eon: thanks 4 the wish!

e-jean: welcome to my blog! :)