June 6, 2009

Formula Milk - EDITED

Similac Step 1 Baby Formula (0 to 12 months)

Last 2 weeks me started gave precious formula milk.. Alhamdulillah he can adapt with this new kind of milk very well....Eventhough me felt so guilty and so sad to give him formula.. :( Why?? Main reason is me have to start thinking of my second precious that growing healthily in my tummy... My gynea adviced me to fully stop bf at least 2 months before delivery.. its bcoz to give chance for my body to build up new colestrum for my 2nd baby.. For starting me started giving precious formula milk only day time..plus he already start eating solid food.. so he only take bottle only twice in day time.. 2ndly me hardly to express milk during pregnancy..The production turn to half!! it really make me stress and cant really concentrate on study coz keep on thinking number of stocks left for precious... so thats among the reason y me decided to give formula milk to precious...

At nite, me still bf precious.. He refused to have bottle if i'm around.. it keep me thinking how i'm gonna stop bf precious?? PLUS how can we teach baby not to wake up at nite? Is precious still hungry eventhough I fed him before he get to sleep??
p/s: I've called HDC (Halal Industry Development Corporation) enquire regarding the halal status of Similac Formula Milk. Alhamdulillah it is stated halal by our expertise from HDC and also IFANCA (Halal-food certification organization in North America).


Till then..muah! muah!

6 comments:

Lia Sakinah said...

Hizma, sorry to hear that u have to start giving rayyan formulas. Aku just concern sket psl susu similac ni, psl aku dpt tau yg susu ni diragui status halalnya sbb ade guna hormon manusia. Boleh check kt link forum susu ibu ni: http://susuibu.com/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=3074&forum=6#forumpost116622

Aku hrp, ko boleh check dulu dgn jakim psl status susu ni. Klu betul diragui status halalnye, kena cepat2 tukar susu lain. Klu x, cian rayyan...

yzmahoney said...

lia a million thanks 4 d info. Aku x alert pasal benda ni. Aku akan check dgn jakim & will update soon!

Jia said...

kak hizma..jia pn da start bg aqil susu formula sbb da abes stok EBM..aqil da kuat nyusu n makan skrg...hopefully dia gemuk cam rayyan..hehe..aqil nie alah pada susu formula lembu..da try dupro n lactogen tp naik ruam merah kt muka dia..so last2 try isomil...serasi n ok..x naik ruam..tp mahal sketla..xpela..asalkn dia nk minum..

the dreamer said...

ala..takpe. when u deliver 2nd baby sure byk susu lagi & yg lebih2 u can express & rayyan pon boleh enjoy lagi :)

Anonymous said...

buying a car in auto greatfalls mt car reg for sale antwerpen car dealers 1500 suzuki

Anonymous said...

17898.....69598